Friday, July 5, 2013

A long time....

My last post was in.....January?  Oops, too long between posts.

My latest project is converting my old workbench into a workbench/toolbox.  I have too many tools for my current toolbox, and wanted something with shelves that would hold my router, circular saw and other tools that come in boxes.

My goal is to find a few pallets in good condition and use the slats for drawers.  Most of the pallets I have seen lately have slats that are around 1/2 inch thick, which is perfect for a drawer.  So if you have know of someone looking to divest a couple of pallets, please let me know.

Earlier this week, the girl and I mounted casters on the workbench, which is now much easier to move around.  It also lifted it to a much more comfortable working height.

I will post pics as progress is made.

No comments:

Post a Comment